Important points with respect to Ph.D (Business Administration) programme
- There would not be any course assignment for respective papers in Module I – IV and the candidate would be required to appear in Term end comprehensive examinations for each subject.
- Students would be evaluated out of 100 marks in term end comprehensive examinations for each paper. Minimum passing grade is `C’ for each subject and overall passing grade is `B’.
- Examination to be held in last week of August (tentatively).
- Examination to be held in online mode.
- Last date for submission of case study and research paper is 10th August 2022.