Detailed Information about February 2021 Term-End Examinations(For AICTE approved PGDM/PGDM Executive/PGDITM/PGCM Programmes)
Term-end exams of July- December 2020 session is scheduled between 10th February to 20th February 2021. The exams will be conducted online MCQs.
Structure of the Online Term-End Examination:
One MCQ Type Term-end exam Question Paper per subject would be given as per the following criteria:
- The Question Paper would be based on the Multiple Choice Questions and one Case Study
- The Question Paper would have 25 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs), wherein 5 questions would be based on a Case Study. Each question will carry 4 marks.
- The question paperwould be designed in such a way that the major part of the syllabus is covered.
- The case study would deal with the applicability of the concepts and would require to understand the situation for answering the questions based on the case in MCQ format.
- Questions would be based on the applicability of the concepts as per the course curriculum of each subject.
How to attempt the February 2021 Online Term-End Examination:
- As done every time, all the students are required to register themselves for the examination by mentioning the subjects which they want to appear for. This can be done through Student Portal’s Fee Payment tab (Select Examination Fee from the drop down list)
- No Date-Sheet/Hall-Ticket would be issued this time
- All the registered students would be given a link in their student portal for Term-End Examinations as done in the Assignments.
- Students by login onto their Student Portal Account can access and attempt the Term-End Examinations as per their registered subjects.
- As done in Assignments, students can attempt the questions and save them before they finally submit the same
- Students would be given 10 days’ time from February 10, 2021 to February20, 2021to attempt the Term-End Examinations and submit the same through the Student Portal.
- Students can attempt the QPs any time, there would not be any specific time window to attempt the QPs
- In view of weak internet accessibility in remote areas of the country, all the students would be given flexibility to attempt the Term End Exams in multiple sessions before they finally submit the same.
- The student would attempt the examinations as per the instructions and submit the same on or before the given dead line. The link would be disabled once the due date is over i.e. after February 20, 2021
- The status of all the saved QPs would be changed to “submitted” once the last date is over.