National Management Convention
48th National Management Convention View Photo Gallery View Past Event
48th National Management Convention 2021
All India Management Association (AIMA) - the apex body for Management in the country – is organizing its 48th National Management Convention, which is scheduled on 22-23 September, 2021.
Every year AIMA organizes the National Management Convention (NMC) which is its annual flagship event. The Convention focuses on a topical theme of national importance, based on current events. The Convention is addressed by eminent speakers, including Ministers, CEOs and Thought Leaders from different spheres of life, who share their views with participants through interactive sessions.
Mr Sanjay Kirloskar, Chairman & Managing Director, Kirloskar Brothers Ltd is chairing and leading the Convention as its Chairman, for AIMA, this year.
The theme for the Convention is ‘Beyond Recovery: New Rules of the Game’, and the Convention will focus on overcoming challenges being faced by the nation due to the widespread pandemic – in all spheres of life.
Some of the early speaker confirmations include:
- Piyush Goyal, Minister of Commerce & Industry, Consumer Affairs & Food & Public Distribution and Textiles, Government of India and Leader of House, Rajya Sabha
- General M M Naravane, PVSM, AVSM, SM, VSM, ADC, Chief of the Army Staff, Indian Army
- Shaktikanta Das, Governor, Reserve Bank of India
- Shashi Tharoor, Member of Parliament, Lok Sabha and Chairman of the Parliamentary Standing Committee on IT
- Sanjeev Bikhchandani, Founder and Executive Vice Chairman, Info Edge (India) Ltd
- Nitin Nohria, Distinguished Service University Professor, Harvard University and Former Dean, Harvard Business School
- K Srinath Reddy, President, Public Health Foundation of India
- Azad Moopen, Founder Chairman and Managing Director, Aster DM Healthcare
- Devi Prasad Shetty, Chairman and Executive Director, Narayana Health
- Sanjay Kirloskar, Convention Chairman and Chairman & Managing Director, Kirloskar Brothers Ltd
- Harsh Pati Singhania, President, AIMA and Vice Chairman & Managing Director, JK Paper Ltd
- Shrinivas Dempo, Vice President, AIMA and Chairman, Dempo Group of Companies
- C K Ranganathan, Senior Vice President, AIMA and Chairman & Managing Director, CavinKare Pvt Ltd
- Sunil Kant Munjal, Chairman, Hero Enterprise
- T V Mohandas Pai, Chairman, 3one4 Capital, Co-Founder & Chairman, Aarin Capital and Chairman, Manipal Global Education Services Pvt Ltd
- Harshavardhan Neotia, Chairman, Ambuja Neotia Group
- Claude Smadja, President, Smadja & Smadja Strategic Advisory
- Brahma Chellaney, Professor of Strategic Studies, Center for Policy Research and Fellow, Robert Bosch Academy in Berlin
- Suneeta Reddy, Managing Director, Apollo Hospitals Group
- Rajeev Talwar, Advisor, DLF Group and Chairman, NAREDCO
- Sudhir Jalan, Co-Chairman, Rieter India Pvt Ltd
- Rajive Kaul, Chairman, Nicco Engineering Services Ltd
- Hemant Nerurkar, Chairman, Crompton Greaves, NCC Ltd and Director, Adani Enterprise Ltd
- Nikhil Sawhney, Vice Chairman & Managing Director, Triveni Turbine Ltd
- Puneet Chhatwal, Managing Director & CEO, The Indian Hotels Company Ltd
- P Balaji, Chief Regulator and Corporate Affairs Officer, Vodafone Idea Ltd
- Vineet Agrawal, Managing Director, Transport Corporation of India Ltd
- Kabir Bedi, Indian Film Actor
- Rajesh Magow, Co-Founder & Group CEO, MakeMyTrip Ltd
- Aditi Shrivastava, Co-Founder & CEO, Pocket Aces
- Vamsi Krishna, Co-Founder & CEO, Vedantu
- Varun Alagh, Co-Founder & CEO, Mamaearth & The Derma Co
- Devendra Chawla, Managing Director & CEO, Spencer's Retail & Nature’s Basket
- Vikram Chandra, Founder, Editorji Technologies
- Pranjal Sharma, Economic Analyst, Advisor and Writer & Author-India Automated
We would be adding regularly to this list.
Please do register and block your diary for 22-23 September to join us at the Convention for the sessions which promise to be topical and interesting.
For more information, please contact:
Mr. Mansoor Hassan
Mobile: +91 – 9540060166