AIMA Managing India Awards 2019
View Photo Gallery View Past Event
The AIMA Managing India Awards was established with an aim to recognize achievers who have made a fundamental difference and have created an edge above peers for others to emulate. Since its inception in 2010, these Awards have been conferred on leading icons from the Indian industry, media, sports and entertainment. Over the years, AIMA Managing India Awards have become one of the most coveted leadership honours in the country and are greatly valued.
The 10th edition of the AIMA Managing India Awards was organised on Monday, 8th April 2019 at Durbar Hall, Hotel Taj, Diplomatic Enclave, New Delhi. Pranab Mukherjee, Former President of India was the Chief Guest.
A neutral jury, chaired by Mr Sanjiv Goenka, Chairman, RP-Sanjiv Goenka Group has decided the eminent personalities who will be awarded under different categories in 2018. The winners for this year who were felicitated at the Awards Ceremony included:
- Indian MNC of the Year – Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd (Pawan Goenka, Managing Director and Member of Group Executive Board to receive the award)
- MNC in India of the Year – Coca-Cola India (T Krishnakumar, President, India & Southwest Asia, Coca-Cola to receive the award)
- Outstanding PSU of the Year – Indian Oil Corporation Ltd (Sanjiv Singh, Chairman, Indian Oil Corporation Ltd to receive the award)
- Lifetime Contribution to Media – Mahendra Mohan Gupta, Chairman & Managing Director, Jagran Prakashan Ltd and Editorial Director, Dainik Jagran
- Entrepreneur of the Year – Sanjiv Bajaj, Managing Director, Bajaj Finserv Ltd
- Business Leader of the Year – Sanjiv Mehta, Chairman & Managing Director, Hindustan Unilever Ltd
- Corporate Citizen Award – Devi Prasad Shetty, Chairman, Narayana Hrudayalaya Ltd
- Outstanding Institution Builder – Prathap C Reddy, Founder-Chairman, Apollo Hospitals Group
- Lifetime Contribution Award – Azim H Premji, Chairman, Wipro Ltd