We sincerely hope that you are staying safe & healthy at home in these testing times for all of us.
Keeping in mind various factors such as the challenges brought about by COVID-19, the Government orders/guidelines in respect of the same, convenience of candidates, etc.; we have rescheduled the test dates for May 2020 "UGAT". You may please click on the link https://apps.aima.in/ugat2020/ to see the complete revised schedule. All the registered candidates will be intimated individually by E-mail/SMS and offered the opportunity to alter their registration as per the new test dates.
We request you to keep checking our website for any fresh announcements in this regard.
Under Graduate Aptitude Test (UGAT)
UGAT bulletin is brought out along with the UGAT form and profiles the institutes/colleges/universities accepting UGAT score for information of the candidates. It gives wide visibility of the institutes among potential candidates. The candidates are given the option to indicate any five of the participating institutes/colleges/universities. The data and score of the candidates are provided to the institutes/colleges/universities indicated by the candidates. In addition, candidates are provided individual score card, which can be produced to any institute.
Institutes / colleges / universities can decide on the cut-off score for admission or for further screening based on the number of seats available.
Important Dates For The Forthcoming UGAT
|Name of the activity
||Under Graduate Aptitude Test (UGAT)
|Mode of Test
(How to take the test)
Paper Based Test
|14 June 2020 (Sunday)
|Reporting Time for the Test
||The minimum qualification is 10+2 or equivalent from a recognized board. Students appearing / appeared in 10+2 can also apply.
|HOW TO APPLY
Candidate can choose any ONE of the following modes to apply:
- Purchase the Registration Form against cash payment of 650/- from listed Institutes or from AIMA, New Delhi.
- Register online at website link:https://apps.aima.in/Ugat2020 with Credit Card or Debit Card (ATM Card) payment of 650/-. Detailed procedure is given on the website link.
- Register online at website link: https://apps.aima.in/Ugat2020 by making payment of 650/- through Net Banking. Detailed Procedure is given at the website link.
- Register online at website link: https://apps.aima.in/Ugat2020 along with a Demand Draft of 650/- in favour of ‘All India Management Association’ payable at Delhi. Detailed procedure is given on the website link.
|LIST OF PARTICIPATING INSTITUTES / COLLEGES
List of Participating MIs.
Important Notice: Applicants are advised to check the approval/recognition status of various programs and other details directly from the concerned Authorities/ Institutes/ Universities.
Four Digit codes for Management Institutes/University Departments accepting the UGAT Score are given in the List of Participating Institutes/Universities as MI Code. There are five fields given in the Registration Form. Select the codes of those five institutes only where you are applying for admission. No additional fee is to be paid for filling these 5 choices.
AIMA HAS COME ACROSS A COUPLE OF CASES WHERE THE ASPIRING CANDIDATES' UGAT SCORE IS NOT ACCEPTED BY SOME PARTICIPATING INSTITUTES/UNIVERSITIES FOR ADMISSION TO UNDER GRADUATE FULL TIME COURSE DESPITE THEIR CONFIRMATION TO AIMA AT THE TIME OF PARTICIPATION BY INCORPORATING THEIR NOTIFICATIONS IN UGAT BULLETIN. CANDIDATES ARE ADVISED TO RECHECK WITH THE CONCERNED INSTITUTES/UNIVERSITIES BEFORE APPLYING FOR UGAT.
|Important Dates for Applying
- For candidates who complete the Online Registration by
- Uploading digital image of photograph,
- Uploading digital image of signature, and
- Online payment
Last Date for Online Registration: 07 June 2020 (Sunday)
(In this case, do NOT send the printout of the Registration Form. However, the candidate should retain a Printout of Registration Form for reference.)
- For candidates who affix the photograph and sign the printout of Registration Form
- For candidates who make the payment through Demand Draft (DD) or Online Payment
Last Date for Online Filling-up/ Purchase of Form: 05 June 2020 (Friday)
Last Date for Submission of duly completed Printout of Registration Form at AIMA, New Delhi: 07 June 2020 (Sunday)
(In this case, SEND the Printout of Registration Form. DD in original is also to be sent along with the Printout of the Registration Form, if payment was made through DD.)
|LIST OF TEST CENTRES
- Test Centre City list is provided in the e-Bulletin. Also, the list of cities is provided in the drop down menu for the Test Centre Choices in the Registration Form.
- The Paper-Based Test will take place, i.e., on 14 June 2020 (Sunday) (Tentative) between 1000-1300Hrs.
|UGAT Registration Form Acknowledgement
All filled-in forms or printout of online registration if required to be sent; received at AIMA will be processed within 5 days and the Form Numbers of such received forms will be available on website link: https://apps.aima.in/ugat2020/receiptstatus.aspx. Such forms will be scrutinized and if found in order; it will be Provisionally registered.
However, form printout received later than the due date is liable to be rejected. Neither any correspondence in this regard will be entertained nor the fee to be refunded.
All provisionally registered candidates can download their Admit Card from AIMA website link: (https://apps.aima.in/ugat2020/admitcard.aspx) on or after 9 June 2020 (1600 Hrs) (Tentative). Admit Card contains Candidate's Name, Form No, Roll No, Test Date, Test Time and Test Venue Address.
Process for downloading Admit Card:
- Access individual admit card using UGAT Registration Form Number. Take the printout of the admit card from the above link having Roll No. and test centre address and test instructions.
- Report to the test centre at least 90 minutes before the scheduled commencement of the test.
For further clarification, contact UGAT Helpline number:
Tel: 011 – 47673016 (D), 47673000 Ext. 816, 782
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org