Now MAT Score/Result of last 5 administrations are available online.
B-schools/Universities who are accepting MAT scores for facilitating the admission to their MBA/Allied programmes are advised to verify the MAT score submitted by the candidates from
1. AIMA Website https://mat.aima.in/may20/mat-result-login
2. AIMA office through e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
3. MAT Score can be checked/verified by candidate name on the link -
MAT to continue as an entrance test to PGDM institutes across India as per Supreme Court of India order dated 18th February 2013.
Management Aptitude Test (MAT) is a standardised test being administered since 1988 to facilitate Business Schools (B-Schools) to screen candidates for admission to MBA and allied programmes. Govt. of India, Ministry of HRD approved MAT as a national level test in 2003. Any B-School - national or international - can consider MAT Score as an admission input based on the Score Cards issued to the candidates. The largest test of its kind in the nation, MAT will continue to be your passport to over 600 B-Schools across India.
Information to Candidates for May 2020 MAT
Graduates in any discipline. Final year students of Graduate Courses can also apply.
|Mode of Test
(How to take the test)
|Candidate can take MAT as
(i) Paper Based Test (PBT) or
(ii) Computer Based Test (CBT) or
(iii) Both PBT & CBT or
(iv) Remote Proctored Internet Based Test (IBT)
- Candidate can opt for both the tests i.e. PBT and CBT by paying an extra fees of 1100/- in addition to 1650/-.
- Candidates opting for both PBT and CBT will have the benefit of selecting additional 2 Management Institutes for sending their scores in addition to existing option of selecting 5 Management Institutes i.e. they can select 7 Management Institutes in total.
|How to apply
||Register online at website link: https://mat.aima.in/may20/ with Credit Card/Debit Card (ATM Card), Net Banking, UPI or Paytm Wallet. The fees details are given below:
|For Paper Based Test(PBT)
|For Computer Based Test (CBT)
|For Both PBT & CBT
|For Remote Proctored Internet Based Test (IBT)
|Essential Documents to be made ready for online registration:
(Detailed procedure is given on the website link.)
- Valid Email Id
- Scanned image of photograph (10 to 50 kb)
- Scanned image of signature ( 5 to 20 kb)
- Credit Card/Debit Card (ATM Card) or Net Banking details
|DETAILED SCHEDULE - Remote Proctored Internet Based Test (IBT)
|IMPORTANT NOTICE for MAT MAY 2020 PBT & CBT
||Candidates have to download the MAT Score from AIMA website https://www.aima.in
||Test cities for Paper Based Test (PBT) and Computer Based Test (CBT) are different.
|List of Participating Management Institutes
Select the institutes where you have applied or are applying for admission.
Important Notice: Candidates are advised to check the approval/recognition status of various programs directly from the concerned Authorities/ Institutes/ Universities.
AIMA has come across a couple of cases where the aspiring candidates' MAT score is not accepted by some participating institutes/universities for admission to MBA full time course despite their confirmation to AIMA MAT at the time of participation by incorporating their notifications in MAT e bulletin. Candidates are advised to recheck with the concerned institutes/universities before applying for MAT.
All provisionally registered candidates for PBT and/or CBT have to download their Admit Card from AIMA website https://mat.aima.in as per the schedule given above.
Admit Card contains Candidate's Name, Form No, Roll No, Test Date, Test Time and Test Venue Address. Candidate has to strictly follow the date and time allotted to him/her in the case of CBT.
||Candidates may clarify queries regarding MAT, if any, at e-mail: email@example.com(PBT/CBT)/firstname.lastname@example.org(IBT) and at 8130338839.
Salient Aspects of MAT
- ISO/IEC 27001:2013 certified by Intertek with accreditation to UKAS and Quality Council of India.
- Entrance test for recognized programmes.
- Time tested over a decade.
- Validated through independent studies.
- Availed by lakhs of students.
- Accepted by hundreds of Institutes and University Departments.
- Employing latest technology in evaluation and result processing.
- Individual score card with candidate's photograph.
- Test Centres located all over the country.
MAT Score is acceptable even to certain other Institutes for considering admission of candidates for Post Graduate Degree / Diploma programmes, besides the above Institutes, subject to specific cut-off marks and other admission parameters.