|Name of the activity
||Management Aptitude Test
|Mode of Test
(How to take the test)
|Candidate can choose any one of the two options to take the test:
Paper Based Test
Computer Based Test
||Paper Based Test
||Computer Based Test
|04 September 2016
|10 September 2016
**If the number of candidates registered for Computer Based Test is limited and can be accommodated in a single day; the test will be completed on 10 September 2016 itself.
||Paper Based Test
||Computer Based Test
||In different Time slots at specific test venues; subject to number of candidates registering for Computer Based Test.
||Graduates in any discipline.
- Final year students of Graduate Courses can also apply.
|How to apply
(Registration will start from 1st week of July onwards)
|Candidate can choose any one of the following modes to apply.
- • Register online at website link: http://apps.aima.in/matsept16 with Credit Card/Debit Card (ATM Card) payment. Detailed procedure is given on the website link.
- Register online at website link: http://apps.aima.in/matsept16 by making payment of Rs.1200/- through Net Banking. Detailed procedure is given on the website link.
- Obtain crossed Demand Draft (DD) of Rs 1200/- (One thousand two hundred only) in favour of 'All India Management Association' payable at Delhi from any Bank. Register online at website link: http://apps.aima.in/matsept16 along with the DD details. Detailed procedure is given on the website link
- Obtain OMR Registration Form with MAT Bulletin/CD against cash payment of Rs 1200/- (One thousand two hundred only) from AIMA, New Delhi.
|List of Participating Management Institutes
(Will be available from 1st Week of July onwards)
|List of Participating MIs.
Four Digit codes for Management Institutes/University Departments accepting the MAT Score are given in the List of Participating Institutes/Universities as MI Code. There are five blocks consisting of four boxes each given in the Form. Fill the codes of those five institutes only where you have applied or are applying for admission. No additional fee is to be paid for filling these 5 choices.
Important Notice: Applicants are advised to check the approval/recognition status of various programs and other details directly from the concerned Authorities/ Institutes/ Universities.
AIMA HAS COME ACROSS A COUPLE OF CASES WHERE THE ASPIRING CANDIDATES' MAT SCORE IS NOT ACCEPTED BY SOME PARTICIPATING INSTITUTES/UNIVERSITIES FOR ADMISSION TO MBA FULL TIME COURSE DESPITE THEIR CONFIRMATION TO AIMA AT THE TIME OF PARTICIPATION BY INCORPORATING THEIR NOTIFICATIONS IN MAT BULLETIN. CANDIDATES ARE ADVISED TO RECHECK WITH THE CONCERNED INSTITUTES/UNIVERSITIES BEFORE APPLYING FOR MAT.
|Important Dates for Applying
Last Date for Online Registration: 23 August 2016 (Tuesday)
- For candidates who complete the Online Registration by
- Uploading digital image of photograph,
- Uploading digital image of signature, and
- Online payment
(In this case, do NOT send the printout of the Registration Form. However, the candidate should retain a Printout of Registration Form for reference.)
- For candidates who affix the photograph and sign the printout of Registration Form
- For candidates who make the payment through Demand Draft (DD) or Online Payment
- For candidates who purchase the Registration Form against cash payment from AIMA, New Delhi
Late Date for Online Filling-up/ Purchase of Form:
20 August 2016 (Saturday)
Last Date for Submission of duly completed Printout of Registration Form at AIMA, New Delhi: 23 August 2016 (Tuesday)
(In this case, SEND the Printout of Registration Form. DD is also to be sent along with the Printout of the Registration Form, if payment was made through DD.)
|Test Centre City
(Will be available from 1st week of July onwards)
- Test Centre City list is provided in the Bulletin. Test Venues for Paper-Based Test and Computer Based Test are different.
- The Paper-Based Test will take place only on one day i.e., 04 September 2016 at one time slot i.e., 10.00am-12.30pm, whereas the Computer Based Test will take place from 10 September 2016 in different time slots.
- If the number of candidates registered for Computer Based Test is limited and it can be accommodated in a single day; the test will be completed on 10 September 2016 itself.
- If the number of candidates registered for Computer Based Test is few in a particular centre, these candidates have to appear for the Paper-Based Test on 04 September 2016.
|MAT Registration Form Acknowledgement
||All Forms received at AIMA are scanned / validated within 5 days and the Form Numbers of such received forms will be available on website link: http://apps.aima.in/mat_reciept.aspx. Further, your form is scrutinized and if found in order; it is provisionally registered.
MAT Registration Form received later than the due date is liable to be rejected. Neither any correspondence in this regard will be entertained nor will the fee to be refunded.
- All provisionally registered candidates both for Paper Based and Computer Based Test can download their Admit Card from AIMA website link:(http://apps.aima.in/matadmitcard.aspx) on or after 27 August 2016 (Saturday).
- Specific Admit Card is generated both for the candidates opted for the Paper Based Test and for the Computer Based Test. Admit Card contains Candidate's Name, Form No, Roll No, Test Date, Test Time and Test Venue Address. Candidate has to strictly follow the date and time allotted to him/her in the case of Computer Based Test.