Online Training on
Be a Better Leader: Navigating Contradictions
24th July, 2020 | 3 PM – 5 PM
Leadership’s percept and practice is replete with contrasting approaches. These approaches can be broadly classified as Hard vs. Soft Leadership, as per the first view, is a dominance game. Leader is a strong masterful operator. Everything, as they say, is fair in love and war. Necessity becomes the sole guide.
A professional destined/aspiring to lead needs to negotiate these contradictions. This clarity is achieved when one understands clearly the demands of the leadership. What are the roles that leaders are called upon to play and the tasks that they are expected to perform. Once we gain clarity on this account we can crystallize our own leadership approach. The present session intends to help us reflect on this account and become an effective professional in the process.
Fees: INR 2000 + GST @ 18%
Who should attend?
This offering targets participants in leadership roles or aspiring to assume leadership positions. As it draws insights from varied walks of life, it is meaningful takeaways for corporate professionals, entrepreneurs, academic leaders and independent professionals.
Benefits of the program
- You will be able to formulate and implement effective leadership strategies.
- You will develop the capabilities needed to increase your team's work productivity.
- It will help you decrease employee turnover and increase engagement, creating a strong and united team.
- It will help you to identify and improve your leadership style.
- You will become more confident as a leader and find new ways of influencing the teams you lead and self-lead.