AIMA Managing India Awards 2018
18th April 2018 | New Delhi
The AIMA Managing India Awards was established with an aim to recognize achievers who have made a fundamental difference and have created an edge above peers for others to emulate. Since its inception in 2010, these Awards have been conferred on leading icons from the Indian industry, media, sports and entertainment. Over the years, AIMA Managing India Awards have become one of the most coveted leadership honours in the country and are greatly valued.
The 9th edition of the AIMA Managing India Awards was organised on Wednesday, 18th April, 2018 at Durbar Hall, Hotel Taj, Diplomatic Enclave, New Delhi. Col. Rajyavardhan Rathore, Hon’ble Minister of State (I/C) of Youth Affairs & Sports and Information & Broadcasting, Government of India was the Chief Guest.
A neutral jury, chaired by Mr Sanjiv Goenka, Chairman, RP-Sanjiv Goenka Group has decided the eminent personalities who will be awarded under different categories in 2018. The winners for this year who were felicitated at the Awards Ceremony included:
- Motilal Oswal, Chairman, CEO & Managing Director, Motilal Oswal Financial Services Ltd
- Acharya Balkrishna, Chairman & Managing Director, Patanjali Ayurved Limited
- Vijay Shekhar Sharma, Founder & CEO, Paytm
- Ali Abbas Zafar, Director and Screen Writer
- Punit Goenka, Managing Director & CEO, Zee Entertainment Enterprises Limited
- Bharat Electronics Ltd. (M V Gowtama, Chairman and Managing Director, Bharat Electronics Ltd to receive the award)
- Google India (Rajan Anandan, Vice President, South East Asia & India, Google to receive the award)
Earlier in the day, Ms Indu Jain, Chairperson, Bennett Coleman & Co Ltd also received the Lifetime Contribution to Media Award. The Programme was attended by over 500 guests.