Ravi Jangra, Deputy Director
M - 9811811231, E- firstname.lastname@example.org
The concept stands for 'Learning by Doing', a pure experiential mode. Like a flight or plant simulator, a participant here is better geared up towards making smarter decisions under stressful circumstances, managing time and resources. Participants adopt entrepreneurial approach that hones visioning, functional coordination and strategic thinking to implement/revise course of action and experience a transition from a functional leader to a strategy specialist at all levels.
AIMA BizLab recreates real life steel business environment in a virtual game. Participants are put in charge of companies, which compete against each other in a series of simulated rounds. The idea is to make them realize critical business issues across functional spectrum of business and find solutions to these problems.
The simulation based pedagogy has immense benefits over traditional approaches:-
The workshop is aimed across all levels of management. It is most suitable for people who are either in decision making roles or are identified by the organization to be in that position in the coming 2-3 years.
Business simulation is a technique for developing, testing, and evaluating business strategies in a virtual environment. With the latest computer technology, state of-the-art business simulations can manage hundreds of variables simultaneously and provide tremendous realism. It will provide the attendees a realistic and enjoyable learning experience and benefit with understanding the cross-functional relationships among various management functions, honing operative and strategic decision-making skills under constraints of time, finances and information.
Understanding the financial implications of the decisions taken, and the importance of team work under trying business situations and above all gets a synoptic view of a company's operations and experience the thrill of running a company in a competitive environment, developing business acumen through business simulation.
Session 1 (1.5 hours)
1. Business Simulation and its takeaways
2. Introduction of AIMABizlab case study
3. Market Segmentation & Marketing distribution Channels
4. Walk through of AIMABizlab Portal
5. Understanding analysis reports and decision making parameters
Session 2 (1.5 hours)
1. Discussion on Trial round challenges
2. Trial round decision making projections and submission
3. Analysis of Trial round strategy and competition
4. Market segmentation & customer behavior
Session 3 (1.5 hours)
1. Discussion on challenges in quarter 1
2. Projections of Quarter 1 decisions & submission
3. Q1 result analysis & discussion
4. Q2 challenges and issues
5. Strategic alignment & customer centricity
Session 4 (1.5 hours)
1. Quarter 3 issues and challenges
2. Launching of new product line
3. Q3 decisions projections & submission
4. Quarter 4 issues and challenges
5. Q4 projections and submission & Final debriefing
Mode of Administration
The simulation training would be conducted over rounds of simulations shall be executed. After every round of simulation, a debrief session shall be conducted where-in important concepts shall be discussed and results of the participants shall be reviewed. The program can accommodate a maximum of 30 participants.
Requirements for Workshop
Participant(s) from different functional areas can be nominated by the Corporate and Institutional. Multiple nomination can also be nominated.
|No. of Delegate||AIMA/LMA MEMBERS|
|Overseas Companies /|
|1 Delegate||INR 11,000||INR 12,000||USD 250|
|2 - 5 Delegates||INR 9,000||INR 10,000||USD 200|
|6 Delegates & Above||INR 7,000||INR 8,000||USD 150|
GSTIN No. - 07AAATA1644A1ZH PAN No. - AAATA 1644 A
- 18% GST will be charged extra
- The program would be conducted digitally on a secured platform meeting the security measures as suggested by CERT-INand MHA Advisories
- Registrations are confirmed upon receipt of payment only
- Log-in details for joining the program will be shared with the participant(s) only after the receipt of the participation fee