AIMA 4th Digital & Social Marketing Retreat
“Digital for Driving Every Business”
17–19 May, 2019: Hotel Taj Fort Aguada Resort & Spa, Goa
View Photo Gallery
4th edition of AIMA’s Digital & Social Marketing Retreat having theme “Digital for Driving Every Business” was successfully organized at 17–19 May, 2019: Hotel Taj Fort Aguada Resort & Spa, Goa
Data is the new god of business and only the fastest learner survives in the knowledge economy. Consumers are taking to ever-new gadgets and platforms for information, entertainment and transaction and brands have to be imagined and nurtured in new ways. Companies cannot collect the necessary data and act on it without augmenting human intelligence with significant automation.
The retreat provided answers to the key questions about formulating and implementing a digital strategy for marketing. It also highlighted how the marketers can use technologies such as big data, artificial intelligence, robotics, augmented reality etc to deliver greater savings, convenience, customization, innovation and trust to the consumer while also improving the return on marketing expenditure.
The Retreat was Co-Chaired by D Shivakumar, Group Executive President- Corporate Strategy & Business Development, Aditya Birla Group and Mithun Sundar, Chief Revenue Officer, Myntra.
The speakers at the retreat included:
- D Shivakumar, Group Executive President- Corporate Strategy & Business Development, Aditya Birla Group
- Mithun Sundar, Chief Revenue Officer, Myntra
- Siddharth Banerjee, Director, Global Sales Organisation, Facebook Anant Rangaswami, Editor of Storyboard, the Advertising, Media and Marketing Show, CNBC TV18
- Vivek Lohcheb, Head – Offline Merchant Business, PhonePe
- Anil Goteti, Head of Marketing, Monetisation and Merchandising, Flipkart
- Neeraj Arora, Managing Director, Capability Network - Technology, Accenture Strategy
- Anusha Shetty, Founder & CEO, Autumn Worldwide
- Kushe Bahl, Partner, McKinsey & Co
The retreat was attended by over 22 delegates and included interactive sessions, case studies, talks by inspirational leaders and more.