About the Summit
All India Management Association (AIMA), as the national apex body of management profession in the country is committed to enhancing the competence of management profession through its multifaceted activities. AIMA has a broad base of 64 local Management Association including two cooperating LMAs abroad, with a membership of over 30,000. AIMA is represented on the Boards of India's premier bussiness Institutions and also represented on Boards of Government bodies including the AICTE, National Board of Accredation, National Productivity Council to name a few. In addition, AIMA brings to the Indian managers, the best management practices and techniques through numerous foreign collaborations with professional bodies and institutions.
About the summit
Procurement as an important driver of economic competitiveness and sustainability in an increasing knowledge & technology-driven global economy has been discussed and debated at many forums.
The summit will provide a comprehensive view into what is happening in the world of procurement and capture the experience, performance, perspective and intentions of top level procurement professionals. It will also present successful strategies and benchmark that procurement leaders can use to gain insight into best practices and ultimately improve the operations and performance.The Summit will have International Galaxy of experts from United States of America, united Kingdom, Brazil,Iran, Senegal, Tajikistan,honduras, Mauritius, Thailand and Bangladesh.
Objective of the summit
- Enhance your procurement skills and ability on latest international practices.
- Benchmark your own procurement capability by hearing from top procurement leaders.
- Learn how to align with new and emerging procurement methods to achieve a strategic value for your organisation.
- Understand the methods & benefits of e-procurement solutions including e-reverse auction for long term efficiency.
- Exchange best practices on procurement around the globe.
- Excellent networking opportunity with your peers, industry experts and leading suppliers.
Plenary Session On
- Procurement Big Data for policy and Decision Marking.
- Capacity Building: Enabling Procurement Transformation
- Procurement for Development: Preferential Policies and Rebuilding the Level Playing Field
- Role of procurement in Sustainable Development.
- Competition Issues in Public Procurement.
- Curbing corruption: Promoting Transparency, Integrity & Accountability in Public Procurement.