AIMA 3rd Digital & Social Marketing Retreat
Digital & Social Strategies to Transform Your Business
17 – 19 May, 2018 : Goa
The digital landscape is evolving so fast that even the early adopters have to be agile to adapt quickly to stay ahead in the game. Digital is fast becoming a playground of innovative methods, where it is becoming a necessity to innovate new ways and means of interacting with the consumers. Fragmentation of the Digital mediums and increasing measurability has enabled the marketer today to pin-point his communication to the targeted customer. There is also the challenge of new emerging generation of Zers whose attention span are even lower than ever before.
Time has come to go beyond messaging and content. The digital and social marketing is increasingly becoming a playground for the more sophisticated technologies such as machine learning and artificial intelligence. Much of the research and execution part of the marketers’ job is moving to smart algorithms that can automate and optimize intelligence gathering and messaging by context. AI is set to disrupt brands and the marketing profession itself.
AIMA’s 3rd Digital & Social Marketing Retreat will focus on this major shift towards marketing automation.
The retreat is being Chaired by TV Mohandas Pai, President, AIMA and Chairman, Manipal Global Education Services. The theme of the Retreat this year is “Embracing Disruption: Digital & Social Strategies to Transform Your Business”. It will be held from 17 to 19 May, 2018 at Goa.
The speakers at the retreat include:
- T V Mohandas Pai, President AIMA and Chairman, Manipal Global Education Services
- Sanjiv Mehta, CEO & Managing Director, Hindustan Unilever Ltd and Executive Vice President, Unilever South Asia
- Taranjeet Singh, Country Director – India, Twitter
- Vivek Gupta, Founder, Licious
- Nitin Chugh, Country Head - Digital Banking & Personal Liabilities Products, HDFC Bank
- Ashwin Suresh, Founder, Pocket Aces
- Sonia Manchanda, Founding Partner, Spread Innovation and Design Ltd
- Snehi Mehta, Head - Client Solutions, Facebook India
- Anusha Shetty, CEO, Autumn Worldwide
The format of the Retreat will include interactive sessions, case studies, talks by inspirational leaders and more. It will bring together 20-25 CEO’s, CMO’s, Senior Marketing Professionals and Decision Makers from both the digital and the non-digital businesses for a dialogue with the CEOs and the Innovators who are leading the growth of digital markets.
Kindly consider participating and nominating 2-3 Senior Marketing Professionals and Decision Makers from your organisation to the programme.
- Delegate Fee is Rs. 90,000 per participant + applicable tax
- Group Discount of Rs. 5,000 per participant is also applicable for 3 or more participants registering from the same organisation
The participants will be awarded a certificate from AIMA signed by the Retreat Chairman after the completion of the programme.
AIMA Digital & Social Marketing Retreat 22-24 Jan 2016