6th HR Leadership Retreat
“Human Capital in the Age of Automation”
19 – 21 May, 2017 I Vivanta by Taj, Fort Aguada I Goa
Download Registration FormDownload Agenda Online Registration
The next edition of the AIMA’s HR Leadership Retreat is scheduled from 19-21 May, 2017 at Hotel Vivanta by Taj, Fort Aguada, Goa.
The theme of the retreat is “Human Capital in the Age of Automation”
The retreat is led by T V Mohandas Pai, Senior Vice President, AIMA and Chairperson, Manipal Global Education Services Pvt Ltd.
The programme is moderated by Nandita Gurjar, Former Global Head HR and Member Executive Council, Infosys and Advisor to the Board of Startups
Automation is radically changing the DNA of the organisation and has thrown up a daunting challenge for human resource leaders. There is a belief that while technology replaces some jobs it also creates new jobs. To stay relevant with increasing automation the workforce will need to transition from being rule followers to be problem identifiers and solvers, creating value in collaboration with machines. This will result in increasing autonomy and empowerment for people, and hence the need for newer and deeper skills.
This leadership retreat will provide a direction to the HR leaders playing a strategic role in the age of Automation.
The retreat is designed to learn from the experiences of successful leaders and organizations on how HR will need to drive change by engaging strategically in workforce planning and employee engagement and develop leaders both for business and HR in this new digital paradigm shift. This leadership retreat will provide a direction to the HR leaders to deeply involve in preparing for the rise in automation not only to tackle the issue of redundancies but also on reskilling and capacity-building, much as it does today, only at a faster pace.
The eminent speakers joining us to address the sessions are:
- T V Mohandas Pai, Senior Vice President, AIMA and Chairman, Manipal Global Education Services
- Vanitha Narayanan*, Chairman, IBM India Private Limited
- Pramod Bhasin, Founder, Genpact and Chairman, The Skills Academy
- Umang Bedi, Managing Director - India & South Asia, Facebook
- Richard Lobo, Vice President and Head – Human Resources, Infosys Limited
- Srikanth Balachandran, Global Chief Human Resources, Bharti Airtel Limited
- Nandita Gurjar, Programme Director – AIMA HR Leadership Retreat and Former Global Head HR and Member Executive Council, Infosys and Advisor to the Board of Startups
- Pulak Ghosh, Professor, Indian Institute of Management, Bangalore, Infosys Chair Professor, Presidency University, Kolkata, Senior Fellow, Niti Aayog
A special session on how Startup companies are disrupting HR is organised at the retreat and is led by Mr Pranav Pai, Founding Partner and Chief Investment Officer, 3one4 Capital.
The retreat agenda as on date is attached.
- Registration Fee: Rs 90,000/- plus taxes
- Early Bird Discount: Rs 10,000 /- till 20th April, 2017
For further details contact:
Manager – CMD
All India Management Association (AIMA)
Ph: +91 11-24645100 Extn: 238
Mobile: +91 9811427738