AIMA 4th Digital & Social Marketing Retreat
“Digital for Driving Every Business”
17–19 May, 2019: Hotel Taj Fort Aguada Resort & Spa, Goa
View Photo Gallery
4th edition of AIMA’s Digital & Social Marketing Retreat having theme “Digital for Driving Every Business” was successfully organized at 17–19 May, 2019: Hotel Taj Fort Aguada Resort & Spa, Goa
Data is the new god of business and only the fastest learner survives in the knowledge economy. Consumers are taking to ever-new gadgets and platforms for information, entertainment and transaction and brands have to be imagined and nurtured in new ways. Companies cannot collect the necessary data and act on it without augmenting human intelligence with significant automation.
The retreat provided answers to the key questions about formulating and implementing a digital strategy for marketing. It also highlighted how the marketers can use technologies such as big data, artificial intelligence, robotics, augmented reality etc to deliver greater savings, convenience, customization, innovation and trust to the consumer while also improving the return on marketing expenditure.
The Retreat was Co-Chaired by D Shivakumar, Group Executive President- Corporate Strategy & Business Development, Aditya Birla Group and Mithun Sundar, Chief Revenue Officer, Myntra.
The speakers at the retreat included:
- D Shivakumar, Group Executive President- Corporate Strategy & Business Development, Aditya Birla Group
- Mithun Sundar, Chief Revenue Officer, Myntra
- Siddharth Banerjee, Director, Global Sales Organisation, Facebook Anant Rangaswami, Editor of Storyboard, the Advertising, Media and Marketing Show, CNBC TV18
- Vivek Lohcheb, Head – Offline Merchant Business, PhonePe
- Anil Goteti, Head of Marketing, Monetisation and Merchandising, Flipkart
- Neeraj Arora, Managing Director, Capability Network - Technology, Accenture Strategy
- Anusha Shetty, Founder & CEO, Autumn Worldwide
- Kushe Bahl, Partner, McKinsey & Co
The retreat was attended by over 22 delegates and included interactive sessions, case studies, talks by inspirational leaders and more.
AIMA 3rd Digital & Social Marketing Retreat
Digital & Social Strategies to Transform Your Business
17 – 19 May, 2018 : Goa
The digital landscape is evolving so fast that even the early adopters have to be agile to adapt quickly to stay ahead in the game. Digital is fast becoming a playground of innovative methods, where it is becoming a necessity to innovate new ways and means of interacting with the consumers. Fragmentation of the Digital mediums and increasing measurability has enabled the marketer today to pin-point his communication to the targeted customer. There is also the challenge of new emerging generation of Zers whose attention span are even lower than ever before.
Time has come to go beyond messaging and content. The digital and social marketing is increasingly becoming a playground for the more sophisticated technologies such as machine learning and artificial intelligence. Much of the research and execution part of the marketers’ job is moving to smart algorithms that can automate and optimize intelligence gathering and messaging by context. AI is set to disrupt brands and the marketing profession itself.
AIMA’s 3rd Digital & Social Marketing Retreat will focus on this major shift towards marketing automation.
The retreat is being Chaired by TV Mohandas Pai, President, AIMA and Chairman, Manipal Global Education Services. The theme of the Retreat this year is “Embracing Disruption: Digital & Social Strategies to Transform Your Business”. It will be held from 17 to 19 May, 2018 at Goa.
The speakers at the retreat include:
- T V Mohandas Pai, President AIMA and Chairman, Manipal Global Education Services
- Sanjiv Mehta, CEO & Managing Director, Hindustan Unilever Ltd and Executive Vice President, Unilever South Asia
- Taranjeet Singh, Country Director – India, Twitter
- Vivek Gupta, Founder, Licious
- Nitin Chugh, Country Head - Digital Banking & Personal Liabilities Products, HDFC Bank
- Ashwin Suresh, Founder, Pocket Aces
- Sonia Manchanda, Founding Partner, Spread Innovation and Design Ltd
- Snehi Mehta, Head - Client Solutions, Facebook India
- Anusha Shetty, CEO, Autumn Worldwide
The format of the Retreat will include interactive sessions, case studies, talks by inspirational leaders and more. It will bring together 20-25 CEO’s, CMO’s, Senior Marketing Professionals and Decision Makers from both the digital and the non-digital businesses for a dialogue with the CEOs and the Innovators who are leading the growth of digital markets.
Kindly consider participating and nominating 2-3 Senior Marketing Professionals and Decision Makers from your organisation to the programme.
- Delegate Fee is Rs. 90,000 per participant + applicable tax
- Group Discount of Rs. 5,000 per participant is also applicable for 3 or more participants registering from the same organisation
The participants will be awarded a certificate from AIMA signed by the Retreat Chairman after the completion of the programme.
AIMA Digital & Social Marketing Retreat 22-24 Jan 2016