View Photo Gallery
2nd India-UAE Conference
Resetting Globalization: Collaborating in a Fast Changing World
20th March, 2017 Hotel Taj, Business Bay, Dubai
In its Diamond Jubilee year, AIMA organised its second edition of India-UAE Conference on 20th March, 2017 at Hotel Taj, Business Bay, Dubai.
The conference was organized under the patronage of His Excellency Sheikh Nahyan bin Mubarak Al Nahyan, Cabinet Member and Minister of Culture and Knowledge Development, United Arab Emirates and was chaired by Sunil Kant Munjal, President, AIMA and Chairman, Hero Enterprise. The theme for the conference in ‘Resetting Globalization: Collaborating in a Fast Changing World’ and was supported by the Indian Embassy in Abu Dhabi; the Consulate General of India in Dubai; Indian Business and Professional Council (IBPC), Dubai; and Institute of Directors.
The eminent speakers who addressed the conference included:
- His Excellency Sheikh Nahyan bin Mubarak Al Nahyan, Cabinet Member and Minister of Culture and Knowledge Development, UAE
- Sunil Kant Munjal, President, AIMA and Chairman, Hero Enterprise
- Navdeep Singh Suri, Ambassador of India to UAE
- Tayeb A Kamali, Director General, Education and Training Development, Ministry of Interior, UAE
- BR Shetty, Executive Vice Chairman & CEO, NMC Healthcare
- Azad Moopen, Chairman, Aster DM Healthcare Group
- Vikramjit Singh Sahney, Chairman, Sun Group and Member, India – UAE Joint Task Force
- T V Mohandas Pai, Chairman, Manipal Global Education Services
- Paras Shahdadpuri, Chairman, Nikai Group of Companies
- Arvind Lal, Chairman and Managing Director, Dr Lal Pathlabs Ltd
- Arif Amiri, Chief Executive Officer, Dubai International Financial Centre Authority
- Adeeb Ahamed, Managing Director, LuLu Financial Group
- Suhail Mahmood Al Ansari, Executive Director, Mubadala Healthcare, UAE
- Tony Jashanmal, Executive Director and Member of the Board, Jashanmal Group
- Ramesh Cidambi, COO, Dubai Duty Free, UAE
- Punit Malik, Group President & Global Head, CFUIB, YES Bank
The India – UAE conference in Dubai created a thought leadership platform for a constructive dialogue on key areas of mutual interest between the two countries which included Finance, Retail, FMCG, and Healthcare and was attended by around 250 delegates including policy makers, CEOs, thought leaders, entrepreneurs, investors and senior managers from both India and UAE.