Student Support Services
To cater to the needs of our students AIMA-CME promotes the student support services.
To help our students better and in faster ways we have a dedicated cell for student support which acts as a connecting link between all the departments of AIMA-CME.
Students of all programmes receive desired assistance in various procedures / processes related to the programme and its conduction.
The Student Support Cell is the singlepoint of contact for availing all the information related to any of the issues / problems / queries of the students.
Students may contact Student Support –Incharge for any queries related to the following areas of concern:
- Admission confirmations after submitting fee.
- Confirmation letters not received.
- Issues related to I-cards
- Fee receipts
- To confirm admission status
- Study Material kit not received
- Fee receipt / bonafide certificate.
STUDENT’S PROFILE RELATED
- Address / email / contact nos. change
- Examination fee related
STUDENT’S ACADEMIC PROFILE RELATED
- Second / Dual specialization.
- Re-registration procedure.
- Examination status.
- Non-completion of the Programme / re-enrolling.
Ms. Sharda Almadhi
Manager - Examinations & Student Support Services
Ph: 011-24645100, 43128100 Ext: 720
Personal visits to AIMA-CME office:
Time: 10:00am to 12:30pm
02:30pm to 04:30pm
You are welcome to provide your valued feedback about any activity in AIMA-CME.