Post Graduate Diploma In Management
PGDM is AICTE Approved, Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India since 1994 & Distance Education Council (DEC) approved for the period of 2006-2013.
Approved by UGC-DEB (Distance Education Bureau) for the period of 2015-16.
Admissions are open for July 2016 Batch
PGDM Admission Interview is Scheduled on 27th May 2016(Friday).
Interested Aspirants may call us on 96546 01397
On this page :
About the Programme
PGDM is the most sought after programme of AIMA-Centre for Management Education in Distance Mode. It is being offered since 1994 and is widely acclaimed for its strong curriculum in the industry and academic circles. It is designed not only to impart the knowledge of core subjects such as Accounting, Economics, Finance and Marketing but also lays special stress on developing skills and competencies through exposure to real business situations in the form of case studies. AIMA leverages its close linkages with the industry to assess emerging needs and factor them on to its programmes.
- To prepare Graduates for Management Career through AIMA's unique blend of quality and flexibility.
- To enable working professionals rise in their organizations.
- To facilitate change of career to managerial and business arena.
- The programme is designed to develop conceptual knowledge and behavioral skills in students who continue to work in industry, government or other organizations.
- Working Graduates.
- Professionals such as Engineers/CA/CFA/ICWA/ Technologists.
- Fresh Graduates who wish to combine their study with work. Also the programme can be pursued as an add-on in any other specialized stream of education.
- Defense Personnel.
Salient features of the programme
- AIMA's Post Graduate Diploma in Management is approved by AICTE, Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India.
- Focused, short term, relevant, sectoral programs aimed at giving distinct career advantage.
- Contemporary course curriculum recognized by Industry.
- Teaching based on case studies to build and strengthen decision-making and analytical skills.
- All India reputation of AIMA as the apex body of Management Profession in India with 3,000 companies and 30,000 professional members.
- Library Database on AIMA website.
- Prompt operational support from Student Support Cell (by e-mail & phone).
- Placement support services from AIMA-CME.
Eligibility & Admission Procedure
- Candidates with minimum 50% in Graduation (under 10+2+3 scheme) from a recognised University are exempted from the entrance test for admission.
- Interested candidates with below 50% in graduation are required to appear in the test (MAT/ CAT/CMAT/ XAT/ ATMA / any other state level test.) to be eligible for the interview. There will be no cut off score.
- Interested candidates if not appeared in any mentioned test and with less than 50% in graduation, if desirous for admission in the same session are required to appear in the Aptitude test to be conducted by AIMA / Nodal Centre from time to time. They may be given provisional admission with an undertaking that they will appear in the Aptitude Test whenever finalized.
- Eligible candidates need to appear for the personal interview round with AIMA panel members.
- Interview qualified students needs to submit their fee of Rs. 26,000 (via DD) in favor of All India Management Association, Payable at New Delhi in next 10-15 days after the declaration of their result.
Documents required at time of interview:
- Attested* Graduation Certificates (Consolidated Mark sheet of 3rd Year)
- 3 Passport size photographs
- Also need to obtain Registration form (OMR Form comes along with the prospectus) of Rs. 500 (available at the time of interview).
*Documents should be attested by a gazetted officer.
Dress Code: Formal
Timings: 10:00am to 4:30pm
Duration & Session
2 Year Program + Project Works
January and July each year
Evaluation and Examination
On the basis of two assignments per subject and term-end examination. For more details you may refer this link: http://www.aima.in/education-services/examinations/examinations.html
On the successful completion of the programme. Modular certificate will be awarded. Final diploma will be awarded after the completion of programme including your Project Report.
||Certificate in Management
||Advanced Certificate in Management
||Professional Certificate in Management
||Post Graduate Diploma in Management
Schedule for Workshop (Face to Face) and Online Session for PGDM Programme
Note:-This is tentative schedule for Jan 2016, subject to change Each session is of 2hrs, session timings will be notified soon
Mode of Program Delivery/Teaching Methodology, Specialisations & Fee Structure
Student can opt either of the below mentioned option to pursue PGDM Program from AIMA:
- Option A:
6 Sessions(per subject) via Face to Face Class room teaching on weekends and 6 Sessions(per subject) through e-learning which includes Industry Interaction, Foundation Program etc. coupled with Workshop cum Tutorial of 15-20 hours at the end of each Module. Program Code: B2
Fee Structure:Rs. 26,000/- per semester (Includes Study Material)
Specializations Offered: 1. Human Resource Management, 2. Marketing Management, 3. Financial Management, 4. Operations Management and 5. International Business.
- Option B:
8-10 hours of e-learning content (per subject) on weekends which includes sessions by subject experts, Industry Interaction, Foundation Program etc. coupled with Face to Face Workshop of 15-20 hours at the end of each Module. Program Code: E5
Fee Structure:Rs. 29,000/- per semester (Includes Study Material & Examination Fee)
Specializations Offered: 1. Human Resource Management, 2. Marketing Management, 3. Financial Management and, 4. Operations Management.
Interested Candidate may Contact:
All India Management Association – CME
Management House, 14 – Institutional Area
Lodhi Road, New Delhi – 110003
Contact: 011- 4312 8100/2464 5100. Ext:- 743/729
Mobile : +91-96546 01397