On successful completion of the programme you are entitled to attend Convocation (held once a year in the first week of August) ceremony where your Diplomas will be conferred.
In case you are eligible and do not receive the Invitation letter to attend the Convocation, kindly contact Examination Department not later than 15th July of that year.
You may be awarded PGDM/ PGDITM certificate at Convocation if following conditions are fulfilled :
- You have cleared in all subject Assignments and Examinations
- Project is cleared /submitted before 31st March in that year
- Minimum Three years has passed since the session you took admission
- All applicable fees has been paid
- Minimum CGPA should be 2.67
Information on the same would be provided to you by the Controller of Examinations, AIMA-CME.