- The Assessment of student's performance is based on the Assignments, Class Participation, Term-End Examination and Project work.
- Examinations are normally held towards the end of June and December every year at several Centers in India and Overseas.
- The minimum Modular Grade Point Average (MGPA) of 2.67 (B-) must be secured by the student for passing each Module.
- MGPA is the average of overall grades for all the subjects of a module.
- Students are allowed to reappear in the exams to meet the criteria of MGPA.
- Examination form is available at AIMA website.
- The tentative Examination schedule is put on AIMA website on March 15 and September 15 for the June and December examinations respectively.
- Hall Tickets for examinations are put on the AIMA website much before the examination. Students should take a print of hall - ticket from the web site and produce it along with the AIMA Identity Card at the examination centre.
- The term end examination for a student will be cancelled if :
a) It is found that a student has appeared without submission of assignments.
- Please note that students will be allowed to appear for four consecutive Modules : (Mod I, Mod II, Mod III and Mod IV.