In today’s highly dynamic and competitive business environment, an organisation can sustain its growth only through continual development of its human resources. That is why, organisations always give highest importance to its Human Resources and hence, the Development of People becomes the main focus area. While aiming at acquiring and developing new capabilities in the new areas of its business, organisations lay emphasis on strengthening existing capabilities. Such areas include Contract Management, Project Management, Regulatory Management, Risk Management, etc.
AIMA along With its UK partner NOCN has developed this programme, Certificate Course for Productivity enhancement.
Objective of the Programme:
The objective of the programme is to enhance employee productivity by imparting knowledge on the skills they need to demonstrate in their day-to-day managerial role.
Who Should Enrol for the Programme:
- Working professionals looking for enhancement in capabilities to handle new responsibilities.
- Working professionals looking for certification on managerial skills for job change/ promotion.
- Candidates holding Indian qualification looking for jobs outside India at managerial level.
- Indians working outside India looking for international qualification for career growth.
Graduation (10+2+3) in any discipline from a recognised University / 3-year Diploma in any discipline if equivalent to graduation.
Minimum one-year management experience required
Course Duration: 3 Months
- Courseware follows a case study oriented approach for understanding concepts
- Secure on-line training and assessment
- High quality professional qualification
- Course completed in 30 hours
- The programme would offer employees professional management skills that are essential for better productivity, enabling your organisation to compete more effectively
- Certificate can be used for career growth and job rotation of employees.
- Flexible approach minimising disruption in work
- Curriculum is in line with best contemporary practices worldwide.
- The Certificate in Productivity Skills is an internationally recognised qualification
- Qualification regulated by the UK Government and recognised in Europe and internationally.
1. Performance Measurement and Management
The course skills candidates to establish a framework for a measurement regime based on a set of guiding principles.
- Why Do We Measure?
- Cascading Measures
- Setting Goals and Targets
- Managing Individual Performance
2. Problem Solving for Business
Instead of applying an instinctive solution to a problem a candidate is equipped to take a structured and systematic approach to identify a solution to a problem.
- Identifying and Defining a Problem
- Finding Solutions
- Evaluating Alternatives and Selecting a Solution
- Revisiting the Problem-Solving Process
3. Risk and Issue Management
- Risk management is imperative for today’s modern businesses operating in a highly complex and competitive world. This module equips candidates to
- Understand Risk in Productivity Improvement Projects
- Handle Risk
- Understand Issues of Concern to Stakeholders
4. Project Management
This module equips candidates with the skill of planning and controlling a project keeping various components in consideration.
- Planning for Projects
- Gantt Chart and Scheduling
- Resource and Risk Management
- Project Control
Formative assessment is conducted after the completion of each topic.
Online Summative assessment is conducted at the end of each course.
A reflective piece exercise is incorporated to take the learning back to the workplace.
Note: All assessment shall be done are online.
Fee Structure : Rs. 25,000/- (plus service tax @15%)
For Further Details Contact
Ph:011 24645100/43128100 Ext 706
Mail ID firstname.lastname@example.org
Ph:011 24645100/43128100 Ext 705
Mobile No: 7838935604
Mail ID email@example.com
|Centre for Management Education
All India Management Association
Management House,14, Institutional Area, Lodi Road, New Delhi-110 003
Ph.No.011- 24645100, 43128100, Fax No.011-24626689/24643035,Website: www.aima.in