CURRENT JOB OPENING
Position: Digital Marketing Head
- Plan and execute Digital Marketing strategy to meet key Digital Marketing objectives: International Lead Generation, Brand Building and Thought Leadership
- Manage Digital Marketing team across Search (both organic and paid), Social Media, Affiliate and Email Marketing
- Define Metrics, Measure, Analyze and Continuously Improve performance through relevant Reports
- Graduate (preferably MBA in Marketing)
- 5+ Years in International Lead Generation through Digital Marketing across Search (organic and paid), Social Media and Email Marketing
- Worked in a similar industry (e.g. Education/Internet/Tech)
Skills & Knowledge
- Exceptional Communication Skills - both written and verbal
- Exceptional Team Management Skills
- Targets Driven
- Process Oriented
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and assignments simultaneously
Founded by serial entrepreneurs who hailed from IIT Delhi, Digital Vidya is Asia's Leading Digital Marketing training organization. It has organized over 500 Digital Marketing training programs for more than 11,000 professionals from 5000+ brands such as GE, Reliance, Star TV, Infosys, Cisco, Pepsi, ICICI, Airtel, Nokia, MakeMyTrip, Naukri, Standard Chartered, Google, Microsoft across Asia since 2009. Find more details about Digital Vidya at http://www.digitalvidya.com
To apply, mail your latest resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
CURRENT JOB OPENING
Position - Manager/Senior Manager Digital Marketing
Job Location - Gurgaon, 6 days working
Years of experience - 6 to 8 years in hardcore digital marketing
- Will be responsible to develop, implement, track and optimize all digital marketing campaigns for the organization.
- Plan and execute all web, SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns.
- Execute lead generation campaigns across multiple channels (including paid campaigns) and managing the usage of the marketing automation platform.
- Drive SEO/SEM strategies and tactics via Blogs & Forums, Page Optimizations, Remarketing, Landing Pages, calls-to-action, lead gen content, email campaigns, online promotions (web directories), Link Building activities, etc.
- Measure website effectiveness (rankings, conversions, etc).
- Usage of social media listening tools to derive insights and drive strategies.
- Design, build and maintain the organization's social media presence.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights.
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies.
- Initiate Online Reputation Management (ORM) practice.
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners.
- Operate in a matrix environment, the person will have to work closely with cross functional departments.
||Compton Computers P Ltd
||Digital Marketing Manager IT
||Compton is one of the leading IT Solution Provider & system integrator in India. An ISO 9001 company with Core expertise in IT and online and digital web services with specialization in mobile applications. Compton has done many turn-key projects, where it has integrated end-to-end solutions.
||Candidate will join Compton as Digital Marketing Manager. Candidate must have in depth knowledge of Google SMO or Pay-per click model of advertisement. Should have extensively worked on Google Ad words, Google Analytics, Google Ad sense and online promotion medias. Candidate will be responsible for a sizeable Google Ad words expenditure & should be capable of generating good leads from Google Ad words. He should be able to make self- analysis on Google Ad word Expenditures & tune it from time to time so that good amount of relevant leads are generated for the products advertised by the company. Candidate must also have good knowledge about social media networking like Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, etc.
|Job Objective and key Result Areas
- Candidate will be responsible for the complete Digital Marketing expenditure of Compton Computers P Ltd
- Candidate will be responsible for generating viable business leads from digital marketing.
- Candidate will be responsible for maintaining & updating normal day-to-day activities of the website , Facebook account, Twitter account & LinkedIn account
|The candidate must be a graduate from the Science stream, BCA/MCA will be preferred. Candidate must have done a digital marketing course.
Candidate should have 6 months – 2 years of relevant experience in Digital Marketing.
send your resumes to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
The candidate should be graduate or post graduate. The fresher can also apply. The candidate must have good communication skills and excellent knowledge of computers which are required in the desired job profile. The compensation will be decided based on the knowledge and talent of the candidate. The interested candidate can send their resume at email@example.com
The candidate can know more about the company at www.arpolymers.com
Waiting for your positive response.
Randhir Kumar Singh|