|Certificate in Initial Lean Supply Chain - Strategic
With increasing complexities and requirement of competitive edge in doing business, Supply chain management is becoming increasingly important for organizations, at the same time, more and more challenging for individuals responsible. Developments urge companies to integrate their business processes with those of their suppliers, customers and other stakeholders. Processes include production and delivery of goods/services, procurement, planning and control, development and deployment of strategies and policies, project management. This certificate programme focuses on the tools of Global Supply Chain Management including concepts and applications. Student completing the Initial Lean Supply Chain – Strategic course will learn how to apply lean strategies, lean principles, and best practices to synchronize the supply chain with upstream and downstream partners.
- Global US Certification by premier institute like AIMA and reputed Purdue University
- Program designed and delivered by highly experienced Global Supply Chain management professionals.
- Hands-on experience through case study, business games and assessments
- Anywhere, Anytime learning
- New insights into aligning your supply chain to achieve competitive advantage
- Opportunity to explore purchasing, production, and distribution strategies for a global environment
- Enhance Supply Chain Knowledge and skills by focusing on the 4V's: variety, velocity, variability and visibility
Who can benefit from the course?
- Working professionals by rendering a convenient digitally developed learning platform.
- Management Graduates looking to transition into a Management Role
Certificate in Initial lean Supply Chain - strategic will cover five modules
Module 1 – Supply Chain Overview and Strategy
Module 2 – Supply Chain Strategy and Planning
Module 3 – Supply Chain Integration, Roles, and Processes
Module 4 – Supply Chain Processes and Supplier Management
Module 5 – Supply Chain Improvement and Metrics
Duration & Assessment Structure
The duration of completing the Certificate will be 3 months. Both formative (during the course) and summative (end of the course) assessments are planned. Summative assessment will carry 70% weightage and Formative assessments, 30%
Course Fee – INR 22,000 plus GST as applicable.
A student seeking the admission to this course must possess any one of the following qualifications.
1. Bachelor's Degree of any statutory Indian University or any other recognized Foreign University.
2. Diploma Holder with one year post Diploma Experience.
The course delivery shall be done completely online. It is a self-paced course broken into modules which comprises of recorded lectures-close captioned, activities, discussion threads, quiz, exam, certification on successful course completion.
For further details and admission please contact:
|Prof. Sarah Nasim
Ph : 011-4767300/ / 49868399 Ext 723