AIMA awards 30 scholarships every year to the students enrolled in the first module of PGDM and PGDITM programmes of AIMA-CME that is 15 scholarships for January intake and 15 scholarships for July intake of each year. These scholarships are to support the economically weaker section students joining AIMA-CME's PGDM & PGDITM programmes. The eligibility and other terms and conditions are given below :
- Module-I students of PGDM & PGDITM students of AIMA are only eligible to apply.
- Annual Family income should be below Rs.2, 00,000 (Rupees Two lakhs).
- The students who are awarded AIMA scholarship will get the refund of total fee paid by them for Module-I (Rs.19, 000 for PGDM students and Rs.30,000 for PGDITM students).
- Fee waiver for the modules II, III and IV is subject to maintaining satisfactory academic performance and the details will be provided in the Scholarship award letter.
- The total value of the scholarship award would be Rs.76,000/- for PGDM students and Rs. 120000/- for PGDITM students and the whole programme becomes free of cost provided the awardee maintains satisfactory academic performance.
The Scholarship award would be discontinued if a student fails to comply with AIMA-CME Scholarship norms. The decision of the AIMA’s Scholarship Committee shall be final and binding upon the student.