Important points with respect to Ph.D (Business Administration) programme
- There would not be any course assignment for respective papers in Module I – IV and the candidate would be required to appear in Term end comprehensive examinations for each subject.
- Tentatively Personal Contact Sessions to be held in April 2020 for January 2020 session.
- The last date for submission of examination form is 15 April 2020 through student’s portal only.
- Tentatively Examination for these papers is scheduled from 18 – 30 June 2020.
- Student would be required to write an integrated case study and research paper (Module III & IV). The deadline date for submission of case study and research paper is 20 May 2020.
- Students would be evaluated out of 100 marks in term end comprehensive examinations for each paper. Minimum passing grade is `C’ for each subject and overall passing grade is `B’.