AIMA's International Membership provides a forum for sharing of international management ethos, thinking and principles. Management practices are constantly evolving across the globe, and AIMA International Members would benefit from the expertise and experience of their global counterparts.
Applicants should fulfill the following
- Individuals members of AAMO country National Management Organisations (Australia, Hong Kong, Macau, Malaysia, Nepal, New Zealand, Pakistan, Philippines and Sri Lanka).
- Have attained the age of 21 years.
- Should be one of the following:
Executive / Public Administrator / Defence Services Official / Academician in management or related area.
- Technical or legal profession
International – AAMO NMO Members :- US $35 – Annual
International – Non AAMO NMO Members :- US $250 - Annual
New members are enrolled on a financial year basis. Anyone admitted between April to March shall have to pay US $35 (for AAMO NMO Members) and US $250 (for Non AAMO NMO Members) for as annual subscription fee. Subscriptions are subject to review from time to time by the Management Council of AIMA.
- A digital copy of AIMA’s monthly journal ‘Indian Management’
- Monthly AIMA E News – Management times.
- AIMA Online Library Services.
- Online Portal MyAIMA.in (www.myaima.in) services, developed exclusively for AIMA Members.
- A Member E-Certificate signifying his / her grade of membership and date of admission
- Complimentary participation in the flagship events of AIMA like AIMA Managing India Awards; National Management Convention; National Leadership Conclave and Foundation Day & National Management Day.
JOIN NOW - AAMO NMO MembersJOIN NOW - Non AAMO NMO Members
AIMA India Management Association
Management House, 14, Institutional Area,
Lodi Road, New Delhi - 110003, India.
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone No : +91 11 24621323, 43128100