This programme is designed to equip young managers and students for leadership roles in the face of global business challenges. The course is structured to impart integrated knowledge of international marketing skills, trade policy implications, contemporary trade finance tools, export-import documentation and International Human Resource Management. This programme makes a bold attempt at delivering a balanced mix of export-import marketing and export procedural elements.
- Professionals in middle management level seeking to get knowledge of International Marketing Environment.
- Professionals aiming to reallocate to Global Markets.
- Marketing professionals to enhance their knowledge in International Business.
- Diploma holders looking for specific skills to increase their Job Opportunities.
- Indian Foreign Trade
- Economics for International Managers
- International Financial Management
- International Marketing Management
- Import-Export Document
- International Human Resource Management
- Project Work
||IB02 - Indian Foreign Trade
IB03 - Import Export Mgmt.
GM100 - Project Work
|1.International Business Strategies
2 .Business in Emerging Markets
3. Merger & Acquisitions : Economic, Financial & HR Perspective
4.Global Economic Environment and Policy
5.International Marketing Management
6.International Financial Management
7.International HR Management
8.Management of MNC's
PROFESSIONAL DIPLOMA IN MANAGEMENT (INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS)
- Diploma in any discipline recognised by AICTE after 10+2/10+2+3. Diploma in Automobile/ Computer/ Electronics and Communication/ Mechanical/ Civil/ Architecture/Tool and Die Making/ Fashion Design/ Pharmacy/ Medical lab Technology/ Modern office practice etc.
- Students doing other professional courses like MBA, MFS, CA, CS, ICWA can do this Diploma concurrently and seek lateral entry.
The duration of the Programme is one year with two semesters. Maximum duration to complete the course is 3 years.
Direct admission is granted on screening of admission form. For lateral entry, exemptions will be given if the curriculum is equivalent to ours
January and July each year
Rs. 20,000 + service tax
A: CLASS ROOM MODE
Weekend Programme: 9.00 am to 5.00 pm (Saturday and Sunday).
Between August to November and February to May
B: ONLINE CLASS ROOM MODE
Live Sessions: 11.00 am – 1.00 pm ( 2 Saturday )
Recorded Session: 24hour ( between March –May & September to November)
Note:- Students opting for the online classroom mode needs to specify Zero (0) center during filling up the center choice
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
For other Queries
Dr Anuja Pandey
Ph:011 43128100/24245100 Ext 709
Email : email@example.com