Under Graduate Aptitude Test (UGAT)
Under Graduate Aptitude Test (UGAT) is a standardized test being administered by AIMA annually to screen the candidates for various under graduate programs such as BBA, BCA, BHM, integrated MBA etc.
UGAT bulletin is brought out along with the UGAT form and profiles the institutes/colleges/universities accepting UGAT score for information of the candidates. It gives wide visibility of the institutes among potential candidates. The candidates are given the option to indicate any five of the participating institutes/colleges/universities. The data and score of the candidates are provided to the institutes/colleges/universities indicated by the candidates. In addition, candidates are provided individual score card, which can be produced to any institute.
Institutes / colleges / universities can decide on the cut-off score for admission or for further screening based on the number of seats available.
The minimum qualification is 10+2 or equivalent from a recognized board. Students appearing / appeared in 10+2 can also apply.
How To Download UGAT Admit Cards?
For downloading your admit card kindly follow the following procedure:
- Check website link: http://apps.aima.in/ugatadmitcard.aspx seven days before the test date.
- Access individual admit card using UGAT Registration Form Number
- Take the printout of the admit card from the above link.
- Admit card will have the roll number and test centre address.
- Affix on the admit card two similar photographs.
- Get the photographs on the admit card attested by any Gazzetted officer or Head of the Institute / College from where the candidate has passed or going to pass.
- Report to the test centre at least 45 minutes before the scheduled commencement of the test
Tel : 011 24645100, 43128100 (Ext. 454, 449)
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org