Advance Certificate in Management
AIMA is striving to provide high quality of services by differentiating their programmes in comparison to other distance learning institutes. We have recently introduced e-learning as an additional educational tool to facilitate better understanding of courses in various modules. AIMA is now providing Advance Certificate in Management. The programme is targeted for Working Graduates, best suited to MBA/PGDM holder having corporate exposure.
Graduation (10+2+3) in any discipline from a recognised University / 3-year Diploma in any discipline if equivalent to graduation. Students in the final year of a degree course may provisionally register for the programme. Students doing other professional courses like MBA, MFS, CA, CS, ICWA can do this Diploma concurrently.
Programme Fee & Study Material
- Rs. 12,000/- payable at the beginning of the Programme.
- Self Instruction Material and Reference Books
Documents Required (At the time of Enrollment)
- Duly Filled Registration form (need to obtain for admission. Cost Rs.500)
- Attach attested photocopy certificate of your Graduation Certificates.
- Attach your three passport size photograph.
E-Lectures would be provided for each subject (Live/Recorded) i.e. you’ll be provided with a username & password in order to access the online cum recorded lectures.
For Demo of e-learning session : http://elearn01.gurukulonline.com/HRPractices.zip
Duration & Session
6 Months / January and July each year
Minimum time: 6 Months
Maximum time: 1.5 Year
Subjects to be covered under following specialization offered in ACM.
Due Dates for the submission of Assignments & Case Study Development (January 2013 session)
||LAST DATE / LATE FEE
|Advanced Certificate Programme Assignment I & II (without late fee)
||15th May 2013
|Advanced Certificate Programme Assignment I & II (with late fee)
||25th May 2013 with Late Fee @ Rs 150/- per Assignment
Advanced Certificate Programme Assignment I & II (with late fee)
|30th May 2013 with Late Fee @ Rs 300/- per Assignment
|Advanced Certificate Programme Case Study
||15th June 2013
|Advanced Certificate Programme Case Study (with late fees)
||30th June 2013 with Late Fee @ Rs 150/- per Case
|Students submitting Assignments (both Assignment I & II) in CNM Cases
||10th April 2013
Query pertaining to ACM programme
Please do specify your query related to specialization you want to opt for.
Evaluation for ACM Programs except ACM-Research Methodology
- On the basis of two Assignments per subject and one Case Study Development per subject.
- Guidelines for Case Study - Download File
- Weight age of the two assignment shall be 50 % (25% for each assignment)
- Weight age of case study would be 50%
Evaluation for ACM-Research Methodology
- On the basis of one Assignment per subject and one Integrated Project.
- Qualifying grade for the Assignment and Project Work is C- (C-minus) while to qualify the programme the minimum required MGPA shall be B- (B-minus)
- Weight age of the one assignment shall be 50%.
- Weight age of Project would be 50%
On the completion of programme, Advanced Certificate in Management will be awarded after two months of the completion of the programme.
Prof. Sarah Nasim
AIMA – E Learning Program
Email : email@example.com
Mobile : 9212815742
Phone No. : 011-24645100, Ext 706